Great Social Media Quotes and Perspectives
- Bryan Weiner, CEO at Digital Agency 360i
2. “The qualities that make Twitter seem insane and half-baked are what makes it so powerful.”
- Jonathan Zittrain, Professor of Law at Harvard Tweet This!
3. “You are what you tweet.”
- Alex Tew, Monkey Inferno Tweet This!
4. “The goal of social media is to turn customers into your personal evangelist.”
- Shane Barker, ShaneBarker.com Tweet This!
5. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas; what happens on Twitter stay on Google forever!”
- Jure Klepic, jureklepic.com Tweet This!
6. “Think like a publisher, not a marketer.”
- David Meerman Scott, Marketing Strategist Tweet This!
7. “Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.”
- Jay Baer, Convince & Convert Tweet This!
8. “All one needs is a computer, a network connection, and a bright spark of initiative and creativity to join the economy.”
- Don Tapscott, dontapscott.com
9. “Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.”
- Ian Schafer, Deep Focus
10. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.”
- Scott Cook, co-founder Intuit
11. “Our head of social media is the customer.”
- McDonald’s Tweet This!
12. “Privacy is dead, and social media hold the smoking gun.”
- Pete Cashmore, Mashable CEO Tweet This!
13. “Today people don’t trust companies. One of the things marketers want to do is to humanize their brand. What better way to do it than put a live person in front of them.”
- Jackie Huba, Author
14. “How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
- Seth Godin, sethgodin.com
15. “If content is king, then conversion is queen.”
- John Munsell, CEO of Bizzuka Tweet This!
The list has been initially posted in SHANE BARKER