It’s becoming even more interesting and challenging when you have to compete in a crowded market space with established and dynamic competitors. The usual rule in B2B business says that in order to stand out of the crowd you must either have a strong and differentiated product or to know how to approach your customer audience with a specific, highly motivated and focused content marketing strategy. In other words, what is your differentiated marketing offer that you are able to deliver to.
A marketing offer can take many forms by simply providing useful and analytic product information to asking your audience to act by doing something to even more aggressive terms by making a direct order and payment schedule.
The criteria we usually want to see in B2B marketing offer, in order to be considered as successful are:
- It involves action.
- It reinforces your brand promise by providing useful and analytical info of your product / services.
- It is interesting enough to stand out from the overcrowding place of marketing offers available.
- It approach to the right audience in a mutually interesting and engaging way.
- It is timed correctly in sales cycle taking into consideration seasonality and decision making process.
- It is powerful enough to probe for immediate attention from the prospect and action from the customer.
Interestingly enough, the vast majority of B2B companies turn to content marketing strategies in one way or another.