There are various ways to reach this group through traditional media, too. According to the research, mobile ad-friendly shoppers’ top newspaper daily sections are:
- Main news/front page section (51%);
- Local news section (47%); and
- Advertising circulars/inserts/flyers (35%).
- Pop contemporary hit (39%);
- Country (26%);
- Adult Contemporary (25%); and
- Hot AC (25%).
- Movies (74%);
- Comedies (73%); and
- Dramas (49%).
Mobile ad-friendly shoppers – likely due to their relative youth – are expecting big changes over the coming year, per the study. They’re:
- 33% more likely than the average American mobile owner to plan to have a baby;
- 34% more likely to plan to buy a home;
- 47% more likely to plan to get married; and
- 19% more likely to plan to look for a new job.