Social Media Statistics for Facebook and GooglePlus
Facebook in Numbers
- There are now over 1.15 billion Facebook users
- One million web pages are accessed using the “Login with Facebook” feature
- 23 percent of Facebook users login at least 5 times per day
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases
- 70% of marketers used Facebook to gain new customers
Google+ in Numbers
So what are the latest numbers?
- There are now over 1 billion with Google+ enabled accounts
- It has reached 359 million monthly active users
- Google+ is growing at 33% per annum.
- The 45 to 54 year old bracket increased its usage on Google+ by 56% since 2012
When you consider that Google+ has only been around for less than three years, then it is a success on many levels. So Google must be happy with with its investment, which is north of $500 million that it initially invested in Google+